Multicore CPU Graph
Only for processor: 1, 2, 4 or 8 logical cores. Initially designed for programmers to test their applications by observing the behavior of the processor and memory, this software can be used for everyone to monitor its CPU. It is possible to take the catch and graphics to create reports in the form of logs CPU usage over time.
Each core processor (for mutlicores) is drawn into the secondary window below the chart and you can see the percentage of each in the measurement that is performed according to the selected time (1000 ms by default) which can range from 125 ms to 1000 ms. The graphs show the current use of each logical core.
Latest version available : 1.36.04.16
- Displays the memory consumption in time real (RAM; Virtual; PageFile)
- Displays the CPU usage in real time according to the measuring intervals (from 125 ms 1000 ms)
- Displays the frequency of the microprocessor with possible update
- Direct access to information systems, software and hardware button.
- Possibility to stop and resume the action at any time.
- Creation of reports in text format to keep track of activity on a given moment.
- Creation of the graphics in bmp format pictures. JPEG; PNG.
- Changing colors of the graphics and the transparency of the window in real time.
- Backup of user preferences (colors, size window; sounds; logs)
- Choosing the size of the window at startup of the program (screen size) or default size
- Choice to play sounds for each action and have a background sound
- File : Setup_MCPUGraph.exe
- Size : 2.83 MB
- Type : Automatic install and uninstall
- Date : 26/04/2016
- Langage : English
- Version : 1.36.04.16
Windows Xp sp2 or sp3, 32 or 64-bit (WOW 64)
Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
32 or 64 bit (WOW 64)
Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768
512 MB minimum of RAM recommended.
The software available for download on this site are free of viruses and spyware. They do not install cookies, they do not install programs or hidden files. They want easy to use and accessible to the greatest number, beginner or expert.